2018/2019 Registration Opens May 1/2018
Fees Increase $200.00 per registration after June 30
|Initiation (2012-2013) ||$340.00 |
|Novice (2010/2011) ||$485.00 |
|Atom (2008/2009) ||$535.00 |
|Peewee (2006/2007) ||$560.00 |
|Bantam (2004/2005) ||$610.00 |
|Midget (2001-2003) ||$610.00 |
First time hockey players within MMHA boundaries who have never played hockey before, will be charged a $50.00 non-refundable fee. This is in place of the registration fee, not in addition to it. All other volunteer requirements are mandatory.
The following items are required before the player is allowed on the ice for the season:
1. Complete the Online Registration
- If your child has played with MMHA previously or another sport that uses the RAMP Registration System, login with your existing username/password and proceed. If you cannot remember your username, please do not create a new account. Contact the registrar for assistance.
- If you do not have an existing RAMP account, create a new account. Click on "Add a new athlete" and proceed.
2. Complete the online Respect In Sport Parent Course if you have not yet already done so.
- The cost is $12 and is approx. 60-90 minutes. Users can stop at the end of any module and continue later.
- Renewal will be required for the 2018/2019 season for anyone who completed it prior to 2015/2016. The Hockey Alberta System will notify you via email if yours needs to be renewed.
3. Pay Registration Fee
- Payment Options are: credit card (monthly payment option), e-transfer, cheque and cash. Fees are to be paid in full by November 1/2018.
4. Submit Medical Form
- link to online form will be provided at a later date
5. Submit undated Volunteer Deposit Cheques
- to be determined at upcoming AGM
Financial Assistance Programs:
Please contact the registrar if you have questions or need assistance.