2018/2019 Registration Opens May 1/2018
Fees Increase $200.00 per registration after June 30
|Initiation (2012-2013) ||$340.00 |
|Novice (2010/2011) ||$485.00 |
|Atom (2008/2009) ||$535.00 |
|Peewee (2006/2007) ||$560.00 |
|Bantam (2004/2005) ||$610.00 |
|Midget (2001-2003) ||$610.00 |
First time hockey players within MMHA boundaries who have never played hockey before, will be charged a $50.00 non-refundable fee. This is in place of the registration fee, not in addition to it. All other volunteer requirements are mandatory.
IMPORTANT: If you are a NEW registrant, we need to verify your address and confirm you are registering with the correct association BEFORE you complete the online registration, as Hockey Alberta has boundary maps established for all local minor hockey associations. YOUR ONLINE REGISTRATION WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT FOLLOWING THIS STEP FIRST.
Please email the registrar 2 pieces proof of residency and your child birth certificate prior to completing the online registration. For rural addresses, blue signs and PO Boxes are NOT accepted. The proof of residency MUST SHOW LEGAL LAND DESCRIPTION. Acceptable documents are Utility Bills (no cell phones), lease agreement, mortgage document, property tax bill.
For in town addresses, it must show your physical location. NO PO BOXES. Acceptable documents are: Utility Bills (no cell phones), lease agreement, mortgage document, property tax bill, drivers license, vehicle registration.
The following items are required before the player is allowed on the ice for the season:
1. Complete the Online Registration
- If your child has played with MMHA previously or another sport that uses the RAMP Registration System, login with your existing username/password and proceed. If you cannot remember your username, please do not create a new account. Contact the registrar for assistance.
- If you do not have an existing RAMP account, create a new account. Click on "Add a new athlete" and proceed.
2. Complete the online Respect In Sport Parent Course if you have not yet already done so.
- The cost is $12 and is approx. 60-90 minutes. Users can stop at the end of any module and continue later.
- Renewal will be required for the 2018/2019 season for anyone who completed it prior to 2015/2016. The Hockey Alberta System will notify you via email if yours needs to be renewed.
3. Pay Registration Fee
- Payment Options are: credit card (monthly payment option), e-transfer, cheque and cash. Fees are to be paid in full by November 1/2018.
4. Submit Medical Form
5. Submit undated Volunteer Deposit Cheques
- 4 x 200.00
- Please see the FAQ section for a full description of the Volunteer Commitments.
Financial Assistance Programs:
Please contact the registrar if you have questions or need assistance.