Is now open for the 2019/2020 Season
Fees Increase $200.00 per registration after June 30
NEW FOR 2019/2020 SEASON
- All Registration Dues must be paid in full by October 15th, no exceptions. MMHA recommends using the credit card monthly payment program.
- Atom to Midget are subject to a mandatory $25.00 fee for a reversible practice jersey which they will keep. ENSURE TO SELECT THIS PACKAGE AT TIME OF REGISTRATION.
- First Time Player Fee has increased from $50.00 to $100.00, fully non -refundable
REGISTRATION COST INCLUDES
Minimum 2 hours practice time on weeknights and 1-2 hours (dependant on division) practice/game time on weekends, Hockey Socks, Photos (Pkg. includes individual photo, team photo, trading cards), Power Skating and Goaltending Clinics.
IMPORTANT - NEW REGISTRANTS
If you are a NEW registrant, we need to verify your address and confirm you are registering with the correct association BEFORE you complete the online registration, as Hockey Alberta has boundary maps established for all local minor hockey associations. YOUR ONLINE REGISTRATION WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT FOLLOWING THIS STEP FIRST.
Please email the registrar (firstname.lastname@example.org) 2 pieces proof of residency and your child birth certificate prior to completing the online registration. For rural addresses, blue signs and PO Boxes are NOT accepted. The proof of residency MUST SHOW LEGAL LAND DESCRIPTION. Acceptable documents are Utility Bills (hno cell phones), lease agreement, mortgage document, property tax bill.
For in town addresses, it must show your physical location. NO PO BOXES. Acceptable documents are: Utility Bills (no cell phones), lease agreement, mortgage document, property tax bill, drivers license, vehicle registration.
The following items are required before season start:
- If your child has played with MMHA previously or another sport that uses the RAMP Registration System, login with your existing username/password and proceed. If you cannot remember your username, please do not create a new account. Contact the registrar for assistance.
- If you do not have an existing RAMP account, create a new account. Click on "Add a new athlete" and proceed.
Complete or renew (if expired) the online Respect In Sport Parent Course if you have not yet already done so.
- The cost is $12 and is approx. 60-90 minutes. Users can stop at the end of any module and continue later.
Submit Medical Form
- This will be sent to you at a later date to complete.
Financial Assistance Programs:
Lace'em Up Foundation for Kids
Please refer to the FAQ which will answer many of your questions.
Contact the registrar if you have questions not addressed in the FAQ or need assistance.