Registration is now open for the 2020/21 Season. Please take the time to read this important information below.
- We are not accepting payment at this time, due to uncertainties surrounding what the 2020/2021 season will look like in light of Covid-19. As more information becomes available to us, you will be notified when we will be accepting payment and when payment will be due.
- It is important that you still register your child at this time if they plan to play. This assists us with planning for the season.
- A $25.00 off promo code is being offered for all registrations completed by August 8th. This can only be applied at the time of registration and cannot be applied or requested at a later date. Be sure to use the promo code 25OFF when you are on the last page/checkout of the registration. (Please note the 25OFF Promo Code cannot be used with the U7 First Time Player Registration.)
- For any registrations received after August 8th, the fee will increase by $200.00. (This does not apply to brand new players.)
- Please select CASH as your payment option, this will allow you to submit the registration without payment.
- At this time we do not have many answers for what the upcoming season will look like. Please note that individual inquiries sent to MMHA regarding what the upcoming season will look like will be disregarded at this time, as we will update everyone at the same time (via email if you were a 2019/2020 registrant and posted to our website) with any information as we receive it from Hockey Alberta and the Town of Millet. A tab titled 2020/2021 Season Information has been added to our website where you will be able to find any new information. Thank you for your understanding.
*U7 First Time Player Fee is $100.00 for a brand new player within Millet Boundaries. The fee is 100% fully non-refundable. This is the entire fee for the season, not in addition to the $410.00.
STEPS TO REGISTER
1. Complete the Online Registration
2. Complete or renew (if expired) the online Respect In Sport Parent Course if you have not yet already done so. Your player cannot go on the ice, nor can we add them to a team without this being completed. The cost is $12 and is approx. 60-90 minutes. Users can stop at the end of any module and continue later.
3. Submit Medical Form
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS
Please refer to the FAQ which will answer many questions.
Contact email@example.com if you have questions not addressed in the FAQ or need assistance.